Saturday, January 12, 2008

About Chantal, now...

I don’t want to give the impression that Chantal was consumed with cock-sucking.

She was a complete girl, as all girls are, of course. She had some of those gamine qualities that are particularly and even commonly French- sort of self-consciously cute, stagily mischievous, but in Chantal’s case it was in a totally disarming, harmless way. Whatever: I found it charming, and never found it tiresome, as it can get with some girls who try on the act because it is charming, and then use it as a crutch. With Chantal, it seemed genuinely part of her.


She loved oral sex – not just the giving, but the getting. The first time she sucked my cock and then she fingered herself till she came she seemed to be almost a self-contained sexual girl, or self-sufficient. If she had a cock to suck, she could get herself off, that sort of thing. In some ways, I am as fixated on giving a girl oral sex as Chantal was the opposite. I love all the textures and currents that run through a girl’s cunt, outside and in. I love to discover where to touch and lick, how to suck her clit into my mouth and thrum it just so, how to slide my fingers into her cunt and find her soft tender inside spot under her clit if she has one, to intensify her orgasm. If I were a gardener, I would grow only orchids, because of their resemblance to women’s cunts.

Chantal loved to be licked. One particularly celebratory night, she crawled up on my bed, spread her knees and stuck her ass up in the air. I knelt on the floor, licking her cunt while she buried her head in the sheets. Lost in the sheets. I licked all the way up to her ass, teasing her tight pucker. This elicited tiny repeated squeals, as if she was some breed of terrier or Pomeranian, little yelps of delight as I teased and tickled her ass, then licked down to her cunt again. I took her hand and placed it against her clit and cunt so she could finger herself while I licked. With her face buried in the blankets she fucked her cunt while I licked. Her grunting was muffled, into the mattress. Her head and its sounds were a little detached. As soon as I stuck two fingers in her cunt and started fucking her with them, she came, bouncing and lunging. Collapsing forward when she was finished.

I lay down beside her after, my cock at her mouth. She lazily stroked and licked it, so delightfully, without intensity, that when I came it was in fact intense. Surprising.

But Chantal was about more than oral sex.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Chantal. You can always tell when a man is really enjoying cunnilingus, and that's almost as much of a turn on as what he is doing.

I have happy memories of Montmartre.

Larkin said...

Montmartre... and just about every other quarter in the middle of Paris.

Does make it a more emotional/psychological place than geographical. I suppose I carry my Montmartre with me.

Larkin

Gone said...

beautiful... I love to receive cunnilingus and I hope to one day experience giving it to another girl, too...

Larkin said...

My eyes mist over as I imagine all the poetic and primitive and sublime things that could be written about licking a girl's cunt. They probably have been written already, and I will likely make more than a small contribution to the literature...

Of course, the deliciousness of the act itself, all the textures and sounds and tastes and scents... well! I believe there is a whole gastronomy around exploring the cunt, and enjoying it...

The point about Chantal is that she seemed to have the same approach to sucking a cock...

I've gone on so long here I should just make it a blog post... *L*

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful when you meet your equal in the arts of oral sex, when the getting is as good as the giving. What you have written is so evocative of the moment, so believable. Gorgeous.

Marianne

P.S. Hope this isn't a repeat comment. Blogger ate my first attempt

David said...

As to the gastronomy of cunt-licking ... well, I've tried describing it, with mixed results. In fact, I'm still gently teased about my use of the word "floral" ...